Hypercolour Twilight - 4"
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
Inspiring songwriters, painters, and poets, the beautiful shades of twilight are also the inspiration behind Twilight Hypercolor Thinking Putty®. Twilight is the time of day when the sun sets into dusk.
As the sun dips below the horizon, its rays refract and scatter against the atmosphere to shine a bright blue one last time. This putty starts out that same deep purple and turns an almost fluorescent blue to mirror the last flash of evening light.
Order yours today!
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) 4", Large tin of Thinking Putty
- Color: Violet purple and warms to blue.
- Features: Changes colour with heat. Sculpt it, stretch it, tear it, bounce it, and more!
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Ages: 3+
- WARNING: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts.
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.